Do you have a mindset that low price means low quality? If yes, then remove this myth from your mind. Numerous cheap cloud hosting platforms render superior scalability and a complete range of features at an economical price that wouldn’t affect your budget much.
You must be aware that cloud hosting is an excellent method for making your content available globally through various servers rather than using a Content Distribution Network (CDN) service. It is the perfect solution at affordable pricing, plus it provides scalability and an array of features as a single server is connected with numerous server networks in the cloud solution.
What is Cloud Hosting, and how does it work?
It is a network of servers located strategically worldwide for storing the data of users parallelly on all the servers simultaneously. They canvas the infrastructure and servers that store the website files and pass them to visitors to the mentioned website.
Its delivery speed is pretty high; although it is shared with other individuals, still it is far better than the traditional shared hosting platforms because of its powerful resources.
The major benefit of cloud hosting is that if one server goes down because of any technical issue or huge traffic spike, then the other servers connected to it cover the outage. So your site would not face any disruption or outage; it will work seamlessly. Another benefit is that users can easily create and restore backups of their content.
Difference between cloud and shared hosting
Cloud hosting is connected with multiple servers which are located at different places; therefore, in case of an outage, if any server goes down, your site will still be accessible. Whereas in shared hosting, your site will definitely stop working or go down.
Initially, cloud hosting was very expensive, but the price has reduced over the last couple of years, and cloud hosting services are available at economical prices. The good thing is that you will not have to compromise on the quality.
Here are some of the major differences:
- Multiple servers located at numerous locations form a unified system
- It offers excellent speed, great performance, and flexibility. Furthermore, if the server experiences any hardware issues, then your data is transferred to other stable servers automatically
- Offers higher bandwidth with huge storage and database
- Its price might be relatively high compared to traditional hosting, but it is worth paying as it might help you earn double the amount you invest
- It means getting your space on a server that has various sites hosted and sharing resources such as database, space, bandwidth, etc.
- If the traffic of any other site rises, then your website will have a major impact on both speed and performance.
- In shared hosting, the risk and security threats are very high; on the contrary, cloud hosting has complete control over its encrypted algorithms to ensure users’ data privacy or data loss.
What Features to Look For in A Hosting Service?
It is imperative for you to select a hosting service that suits the requirement of your business, as every hosting service provider has some excellent features among features they can offer. Therefore, it becomes essential for you to carefully the best cheap cloud hosting service:
1. Bandwidth: Select the web hosting company after analyzing your disk space and bandwidth requirements. If there are numerous pages, lots of graphic-heavy media, and huge traffic flow on your website, you would require a good bandwidth and disk space for seamless functionality of your site. On the other hand, if you are just beginning and have basic requirements and the traffic is also less, you can opt for a plan with less disk space and bandwidth, can get it increased once your site starts getting traffic.
2. The scale of resources: Many people still think that you need to pay a lot of money for getting unlimited resources and amazing features. But, the truth is that nowadays, multiple web hosts provide hosting packages at affordable pricing. Thus, keep in mind to choose a provider who can offer unlimited bandwidth, storage, websites, or email accounts without paying much.
3. Compatibility: You should always keep compatibility in mind, particularly the type of operating system that is supported by the hosting provider. No one likes switching operating systems; thus, before making the final decision, do check its operating system compatibility.
4. Loading Speed: It has been observed that people these days have a very short attention span. Especially when we talk about the internet, as everything happens at lightning speed here, even a two-second delay can cause your potential customers to lose. Therefore, be vigilant while choosing the service provider and see that it should offer instantaneous page load.
5. Reliability: When looking for a cloud hosting platform, availability and reliability are two important factors to check. The availability rate of some of the best cloud hosting providers is 98 or 99%; this is usually said to be the uptime. Do not go with what is written on their website; read the reviews and check yourself if the claims are true or not.
6. Domain Registration: Look for a cheap cloud hosting service that takes care of the registration process. All you need to do is select the domain name as per your choice and check its availability. The provider might include it in the plan, and you will not have to pay anything extra or might offer your registration at a discounted offer.
7. Security: Safety is a big concern in every business or platform you are using; always choose the provider after getting complete information about its security. Ignoring this factor can lead to serious consequences. Check if the service provider offers daily back-ups, Firewall, and user authentication, plus see if they are offering a free SSL certificate or not.
Top 16 Best Cheap Cloud Hosting (Review)
Now you know the factors to consider while selecting a cloud hosting service, but the question is which are the best service providers. Don’t worry; here is the list of some of the most well-known, economical, and renowned cloud hosting service providers for you:
They have a relatively different approach to cloud hosting than others on the list. Rather than rendering their own network, they connect you with one of five leading cloud providers: Google, Amazon, Linode, DigitalOcean, and Vultr. People prefer Cloudways because its servers are fine-tuned for excellent performance for WordPress and other renowned apps.
They offer a cloud plan (managed hosting) starting just at $10 in which they offer 1 Core CPU, 1TB Bandwidth, 25GB storage, and 1GB of RAM on DigitalOcean infrastructure. All their plans support every application which is related to bloggers, designers, developers, e-commerce, and digital agencies. You can use numerous CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Drupal, etc. on a single server with just one one 1-click. As of now, they are also offering a free trial which means if you don’t like their services, you get a full refund.
You also have an option of several data centers (on which your pricing will depend):
- DigitalOcean (Standard & Premium)
- Linode (Standard & High)
- Google Cloud
- 24/7/365 Support
- Free SSL
- CDN Add-on
- Free Migration
- Unlimited Application Installation
- Team Management
- Dedicated Firewalls
- 24/7 Real-time Monitoring
- Automated Backups
- Staging Environment
- Optimized With Advanced Caches
- Auto Healing
- Regular Security Patching
- HTTP/2 Enabled Servers
- SSH and SFTP Access
Cloudways Hosting Pricing Range
Note: Cloudways also offers a “pay-as-you-go” plan in which you only pay for the resources that your website consumed.
Server: Digital Ocean
|Plan Name||Storage||Processor||Bandwidth||Monthly Price|
|DigitalOcean 1G RAM||25 GB||1 Core||1 TB||$10.00|
|DigitalOcean 2G RAM||50GB||1 Core||2 TB||$22.00|
|DigitalOcean 4G RAM||80 GB||Table||4 TB||$42.00|
|DigitalOcean 8G RAM||160 GB||Table||5 TB||$80.00|
|DigitalOcean 16G RAM||320 GB||Table||6 TB||$135.00|
|DigitalOcean 32G RAM||640 GB||Table||7 TB||$230.00|
|Server Name||RAM||Processor||Storage||Bandwidth||Monthly Price|
|AWS CO Large||4GB||2vCPU||20GB||2GB||$158.26|
|AWS CO XL||8GB||4vCPU||20GB||2GB||$252.73|
|AWS CO 2XL||16GB||8vCPU||20GB||2GB||$395.02|
|AWS CO 4XL||32GB||16vCPU||20GB||2GB||$641.82|
|AWS CO 9XL||72GB||36vCPU||20GB||2GB||$1353.82|
|AWS CO 12XL||96GB||48vCPU||20GB||2GB||$1721.02|
|AWS CO 18XL||144GB||72vCPU||20GB||2GB||$2455.42|
|AWS CO 24XL||192GB||96vCPU||20GB||2GB||$3189.82|
Note: High computing instance type
Also Read: 20 Best Web Hosting With Free Trial
It is one of the largest cloud hosting providers in the US that offers unmanaged cloud hosting at reasonable prices. They have made cloud computing easy and quick for everyone and have empowered millions of websites with their stellar cloud infrastructure. It is best for you if you want to speed up your website, crunch through huge data, or create a cloud-based app as it has amazing flexible options that you can use.
Their price plan starts at $5 a month, comprising 1GB Ram, 1 CPU, 25GB disk space, and 1 Terabyte data transfer. You can purchase any plan for the monthly subscription or switch to an hourly subscription. You would be amazed to know that they have twenty price plans in distinct categories: optimized, standard, and flexible droplets.
- Specialized Droplets enable scalability.
- Easy and quick installation of WordPress and other apps
- It offers enterprise-level pricing plans that fit any level of business requirements
- SSD powered storage solutions
- Cloud Firewalls
- Team management
- Volumes Block Storage
- Spaces Object Storage
- Load Balancers
- Floating IPs
DigitalOcean Plans and Pricing
DigitalOcean offers five different kinds of Droplet plans: one shared CPU plan and four dedicated CPU plans:
|Basic (Regular and Premium)||Shared||1 – 8||1 – 16 GB RAM|
|General Purpose||Dedicated||2 – 40||8 – 160 GB RAM
4 GB RAM / vCPU
|CPU-Optimized||Dedicated||2 – 32||4 – 64 GB
2 GB RAM / vCPU
|Memory-Optimized||Dedicated||2 – 32||16 – 256 GB RAM
8 GB RAM / vCPU
|Storage-Optimized||Dedicated||2 – 32||16 – 256 GB RAM
8 GB RAM / vCPU
150 – 225 GB SSD / vCPU
This platform was founded in 1995, and since then, it has been providing excellent services with flexible and scalable solutions. This can be a great platform if you run numerous projects ranging from small to big enterprises. They render multiple clouds hosting plans plus various customizations options where you can configure a server as per your needs.
Undoubtedly, this is one of the most budget-friendly cloud service providers as their plan just starts at $5. The best thing is that they also offer a 30-day free trial wherein you can try their services, and if you do not like their services, they refund the complete money. Furthermore, Kamatera also gives its users a $100 credit after creating a new account, and you can spend this amount on any server configuration you want.
They have some of the most advanced cloud infrastructures created with solid-state drives, cutting-edge technologies, and numerous worldwide data centers.
- Amazing customer service
- Free-trial money-back guarantee
- 99% uptime that is proved by users’ reviews
Kamatera Cloud Pricing Range
Also Read: Top 100+ Social Media Sites & Platforms
If you are looking for a better way to host your website, then here is the solution for you, HostGator. It is a simple, reliable, and cheap cloud hosting service provider. With them, your website is spread over various servers to provide you with great speed, redundancy, and adaptability.
It is a global version that gives users flexibility in selecting if their target audience comes from across the globe. Its price plans come under three categories: hatchling, baby, and business.
HostGator’s basic plan starts at just $4.95 a month, including 2GB memory, 2 core CPUs, and there are no restrictions on storage and bandwidth. The good part is that they also offer a 45-day money-back guarantee, so if you are not happy with their services, you can get a complete refund.
- 2 times as fast and 4 times quick in the computing resources
- Round the clock customer support
- Lets you do the domain transfers or migration free of cost
- You can do almost unlimited storage with the scalability of the cloud
- cPanel control panel available
- Offers data mirroring option to copy data in various servers to avert data loss
- It also offers security, back-ups, productivity, and domain privacy upgrades.
HostGator Pricing Range
HostGator Shared Hosting Plans
- Hatchling plan: Starts at $2.75, renews at $6.95 per month
- Baby plan: Starts at $3.95, renews at $9.95 per month
- Business plan: Starts at $5.95, renews at $14.95 per month
5. Liquid Web
It is a premium hosting company, but the good thing is that its price tag is pretty affordable. Liquid Web is a fully managed cloud hosting provider that offers excellent customer support. Opting for this service provider will render users with virtualized CPUs, a lot of storage, bandwidth, and memory.
They also have data centers in the US and Europe as well, plus it also provides Linux and Windows VPS. Their price plan starts at $25 a month if paid in advance for 24 months, in which you get 2GB RAM, 1v CPU, 10TB Bandwidth, and 40GB SSD. Their maximum server size is 16GB RAM. All the VPS plans they offer are fully-managed, plus you also get cPanel which makes it one of the cheapest cloud hosting providers.
- Free control panel
- They offer 50% off the first month for HostingAdvice users
- 24*7 customer support via phone, chat, and email
- Cloudflare CDN, DDoS protection, and back-ups
- Linux and Windows servers are available
- Performance-boosting SSDs and cloud flexibility
- Fully managed servers
- Offers 100% uptime guarantee
Liquid Web VPS Pricing Range
|2GB RAM Linux||40 GB SSD||10 TB||2 vCPU||2 GB||$25|
|4GB RAM Linux||100 GB SSD||10 TB||4 vCPU||4 GB||$35|
|8GB RAM Linux||150 GB SSD||10 TB||8 vCPU||8 GB||$45|
|16GB RAM Linux||200 GB SSD||10 TB||8 vCPU||16 GB||$105|
|2GB Value Bundle Linux||40 GB SSD||10 TB||2 vCPU||2 GB||$40|
|4GB Value Bundle Linux||100 GB SSD||10 TB||4 vCPU||4 GB||$50|
|8GB Value Bundle Linux||150 GB SSD||10 TB||8 vCPU||8 GB||$65|
|16GB Value Bundle Linux||200 GB SSD||10 TB||8 vCPU||16 GB||$145|
|4GB RAM Windows||100 GB SSD||10 TB||4 vCPU||4 GB||$65|
|8GB RAM Windows||150 GB SSD||10 TB||8 vCPU||8 GB||$85|
|16GB RAM Windows||200 GB SSD||10 TB||8 vCPU||16 GB||$145|
|4GB Value Bundle Windows||100 GB SSD||10 TB||4 vCPU||4 GB||$100|
|8GB Value Bundle Windows||150 GB SSD||10 TB||8 vCPU||8 GB||$120|
|16GB Value Bundle Windows||200 GB SSD||10 TB||8 vCPU||16 GB||$190|
Note: The above prices are only applicable when you purchase any of the above plans 24 months in advance.
It is one of the best Cheap Cloud Hosting service providers as its plans start just at $2.5 a month. They have set up over 20 million cloud server instances in just a couple of years. It is a 100% SSD-powered hosting provider with the highest number of cloud servers in over 16 countries globally on 4 continents.
They aim to enable developers and businesses by streamlining cloud infrastructure, which is why they have a huge customer base of more than 1,00,000 customers worldwide. In their basic plan, you get 20 GB SSD storage, 1 CPU core, 512 RAM, and 500GB bandwidth. It has another plan that costs $5 which offers 25GB SSD, 1024 RAM, 1 CPU, and 1000GB bandwidth.
- Windows and Linux Cloud servers are available
- Superfluous network link speed
- Vultr offers one-click installation of cPanel with a license There is an extra price for the license)
- Monthly and hourly billing options
- They have 16 Datacenters regions across the US, Europe &Asia.
- An array of OS and ISO options + custom ISO
- You get complete root control on your VMs
- Provides options to buy add-ons for maximum results
- The good part is that they have a pay-as-you-go billing structure.
Vultr Pricing Range
Vultr offers 8 public cloud servers and 4 dedicated cloud server plans. For the latest and most up-to-date prices visit Vultr’s website.
|Plan Name||RAM||Storage||Bandwidth||Monthly Price|
|Compute Instance 1 vCPU||1 GB||25 GB||2 TB||$6|
|Compute Instance 1 vCPU||2 GB||50 GB||3 TB||$12|
|Compute Instance 2 vCPU||2 GB||60 GB||4 TB||$18|
|Compute Instance 2 vCPU||4 GB||100 GB||5 TB||$24|
|Compute Instance 4 vCPU||8 GB||180 GB||6 TB||$48|
|Compute Instance 4 vCPU||12 GB||260 GB||7 TB||$72|
|Compute Instance 8 vCPU||16 GB||350 GB||8 TB||$96|
|Compute Instance 12 vCPU||24 GB||500 GB||12 TB||$144|
|Dedicated Cloud Intel E3-1270v6||32 GB||2 x 240 GB SSD||5 TB||$120|
|Dedicated Cloud Intel E-2286G||32 GB||2 x 960 GB SSD||10 TB||$185|
|Dedicated Cloud Intel E-2288G||128 GB||2 x 1.9 TB NVMe||10 TB||$350|
|Dedicated Cloud AMD EPYC 7443P||256 GB||2 x 1.9 TB NVMe||10 TB||$725|
Also Read: Webflow Plans & Prices Explained
Subscribe to Moneymint Weekly
Every Sunday we email people like you with top tips, insights and opportunities to manage your finances and build your online business. No hype, no scams, no fake gurus. Sign up below to get the next one.
It empowers the users with the ability to customize their Cloud Virtual Private Servers as per their requirements. Not only do they create custom servers, but they also render users a free Bread Basket control panel for operating your hosting account.
It is a US-based company with data servers located only in the US. The price plan of InterServer begins from $6 a month, and you get the default configuration of 1 core CPU, 30GB SSD storage, 2048 MB memory, and 1TB of bandwidth. You can also customize the plan and get a higher configuration of 16 cores, 480GB SSD, 32GB RAM, and 16 TB of maximum bandwidth.
- Lighting Fast Loading Speed
- Choose Linux or Windows cloud hosting as both are available
- InterServer is economical as it comes with multiple server locations
- You also get a free Webuz Control Panel And Softaculous installer
- It claims a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- Round-the-clock instant customer support via live chat
- Unlimited Technical Support
- It offers full root access and a DNS manager
- Partly-managed servers
InterServer Pricing Range
|Plan Name||RAM||Storage||CPU||Monthly Price|
|Plan 1||2 GB||30 GB SSD||1 CORES||$6.00|
|Plan 2||4 GB||60 GB SSD||2 CORES||$12.00|
|Plan 3||6 GB||90 GB SSD||3 CORES||$18.00|
|Plan 4||8 GB||120 GB SSD||4 CORES||$24.00|
|Plan 5||10 GB||150 GB SSD||5 CORES||$30.00|
|Plan 6||12 GB||180 GB SSD||6 CORES||$36.00|
|Plan 7||14 GB||210 GB SSD||7 CORES||$42.00|
|Plan 8||16 GB||240 GB SSD||8 CORES||$48.00|
|Plan 9||18 GB||270 GB SSD||9 CORES||$54.00|
|Plan 10||20 GB||300 GB SSD||10 CORES||$60.00|
|Plan 11||22 GB||330 GB SSD||11 CORES||$66.00|
|Plan 12||24 GB||360 GB SSD||12 CORES||$72.00|
|Plan 13||26 GB||390 GB SSD||13 CORES||$78.00|
|Plan 14||28 GB||420 GB SSD||14 CORES||$84.00|
|Plan 15||30 GB||450 GB SSD||15 CORES||$90.00|
|Plan 16||32 GB||480 GB SSD||16 CORES||$96.00|
It is one of the most renowned hosting companies and is famous for its affordable shared hosting plans, but you should know that its Cloud VPS products are all well-known. They provide unmanaged and managed hosting solutions to the users.
The unmanageable plan starts at $5 a month, in which you get 1GB of RAM, 25 GB SSD space, 1 TB bandwidth, and 1vCPU. This plan offers you complete control and high performance. On the other hand, its manageable price plans are slightly high as it starts at $29.99 a month, but you get 4GB RAM, 4TB of bandwidth, and 75GB SSD storage.
For monitoring the VPS resources, they provide you with a dashboard; they give you the privilege to select images of your choice from the Linux operating system.
- Self Managed and Fully Managed Cloud Hosting
- It offers complete control
- Inmotion provides users with root access even for Fully Managed Hosting
- High-Performance Cloud
- DDoS Protection is included in the price itself
- Affordable and flexible plans
- Excellent customer support
- Users also get a resource monitoring dashboard
- Renders choice of Data Center
- Top-Tier 1 Network
Inmotion Pricing Range
Note: The below prices are only applicable when you purchase any of the above plans 12 months in advance.
Shared and WordPress Servers:
|2GB||2 CPU Cores||45GB SSD Storage||Unlimited||$26.99|
|4GB||4 CPU Cores||75GB SSD Storage||Unlimited||$34.99|
|6GB||6 CPU Cores||105GB SSD Storage||Unlimited||$56.99|
|8GB||8 CPU Cores||140GB SSD Storage||Unlimited||$83.99|
|Essential||16 GB||1TB SSD Primary||50 GB Free Backup||$139.99|
|Advanced||32 GB||2TB SSD Primary||50 GB Free Backup||$189.99|
|Elite||64 GB||2X1TB SSD RAID||50 GB Free Backup||$259.99|
9. A2 Hosting
The service and performance it offers are a complete value for money. This platform might be a little expensive compared to others on the list, but it is worth mentioning. It offers lightning-fast speed in its cloud VPS platform and offers high-powered SSDs that load pages 300% faster than the traditional drives. They have made a great reputation since its inception, which is why today it is serving thousands of customers globally.
The basic plan of A2 starts at $15 a month in which you get 10GB HDD storage, 512 MB RAM, 600 Mhz CPU speed, 2 cores, and unlimited inbound transfer. This plan might be expensive for beginners, but it is actually worth it. The best part is that you can customize the plans as per your requirements; this will help avert any extra charges for add-ons. In addition, you get full root access and server control plus a 99.9% uptime guarantee with A2.
- Offers quick Start Cloud to design or customize price plans or account plans to get started seamlessly
- You get a lightning-fast SwiftServer platform with FREE SSDs
- A2 offers a pretty reasonable single site & Unlimited Domain Plans
- They provide you with an option to add a Cpanel license as an interface to safely transfer your files, folders, database, emails, etc.
- Renders root access and on-demand server controls
- A2 also provides turbo server upgrade for Cloud Optimization
- They have a Cloud Disaster Recovery option that helps restore the previous version (auto back-up) of your site or coding without losing data
A2 Hosting Pricing Range
|Plan Name||RAM||Storage||Cores||Monthly Price|
|Runaway 1||1 GB||150 GB SSD||1||$6.99|
|Runaway 2||2 GB||250 GB SSD||2||$12.99|
|Runaway 4||4 GB||450 GB SSD||4||$16.99|
|Supersonic 8||8 GB||150 GB NVMe SSD||2||$49.99|
|Supersonic 16||16 GB||250 GB NVMe SSD||6||$83.99|
|Supersonic 32||32 GB||450 GB NVMe SSD||8||$114.99|
|Lift 4||4 GB||150 GB SSD||2||$49.99|
|Lift 8||8 GB||250 GB SSD||6||$69.99|
|Lift 16||16 GB||450 GB SSD||8||$84.99|
|Mach 8||8 GB||150 GB NVMe SSD||2||$89.99|
|Mach 16||16 GB||250 GB NVMe SSD||6||$119.99|
|Mach 32||32 GB||450 GB NVMe SSD||8||$145.99|
Note: Runaway 1 to Supersonic 32 are unmanaged VPS servers, whereas Lift 4 to Mach 32 are managed VPS servers.
10. DreamHost Cloud
It is yet another well-known cloud hosting service provider; they offer all types of hosting such as shared, VPS, Managed, Cloud, and Dedicated. DreamHost provides cloud computing with OpenStack. This is an award-winning web hosting service for WordPress websites and applications. Its leading feature is that it claims to be the fastest setup; it does not take more than 30 seconds to bring your server up.
It supports numerous open-source platforms such as Python, Perl, MongoDB, Redis, etc. Its basic plans start at $4.50 a month, in which you get 512 MB RAM, 80 GB SSD Disk, 1 vCPU, 100 GB Block Storage, and free bandwidth. However, if you opt to host a website with DreamHost, then it is recommended to select a 2 GB RAM server that comes at $12 a month.
- Offers complete control and full root access
- They render assured fast performance with advanced SSD architecture and next-gen processors.
- You get default 100 GB Block Storage.
- DreamHost has an excellent reputation among web hosts and takes care of over 1.5 million sites, apps, and blogs.
- Grant you the privilege to select operating system and software versions virtually as per your needs
- A great feature is that you get 97- A day pro-long refund policy
- Quick setup with its user-friendly dashboard
- It is best recommended for users having less budget
- Offers free bandwidth
- Easy API integration for applications
DreamHost Pricing Range
Note: The below prices are only applicable when you purchase any of the above plans 12 months in advance.
|Plan Name||CPU||Storage||Bandwidth (Limited Time)||Monthly Price|
|512 MB RAM Server||1 vCPU||80 GB SSD Disk||Free||$4.50|
|2 GB RAM Server||1 vCPU||80 GB SSD Disk||Free||$12|
|8 GB RAM Server||4 vCPU||80 GB SSD Disk||Free||$48|
|Standard 4||Intel Xeon 4-Core 8-Thread||4 GB||1 TB HDD||$149|
|Standard 8||Intel Xeon 4-Core 8-Thread||8 GB||1 TB HDD||$189|
|Standard 16||Intel Xeon 4-Core 8-Thread||16 GB||1 TB HDD||$229|
|Enhanced 16||Intel Xeon 12-Core 24-Thread||16 GB||2 TB HDD||$279|
|Enhanced 32||Intel Xeon 12-Core 24-Thread||32 GB||2 TB HDD||$329|
|Enhanced 64||Intel Xeon 12-Core 24-Thread||64 GB||2 TB HDD||$379|
|Enhanced SSD 16||Intel Xeon 12-Core 24-Thread||16 GB||240 GB SSD||$279|
|Enhanced SSD 32||Intel Xeon 12-Core 24-Thread||32 GB||240 GB SSD||$329|
|Enhanced SSD 64||Intel Xeon 12-Core 24-Thread||64 GB||240 GB SSD||$379|
This is yet another cheap cloud hosting service provider which is also one of the largest hosting providers globally. It is well-known for its ingenious WordPress hosting solutions; in fact, they are on the top of the list of WordPress recommendations for hosting firms page.
It also offers amazing computing power with convenient, quick provisioning and an excellent reputation for service. Their starter plan is for $6.95 a month, and in this, you can host 1 website, 1 free domain, 100 Gig disk space, 2GB RAM, $50 marketing credit, and 2 CPUs. BlueHost provides fully managed cloud hosting; this implies that you won’t have to be concerned about the security patches, port access, updates, and other such problems.
- BlueHost has top hardware that is powered by OpenStack and KVM
- They use advanced technology to safeguard your data from any fraud or scam
- With this platform, you get quick provisioning and guaranteed resources
- They render lightning-fast server speed to offer fast load times with a global CDN
- You also get options for 2-4 CPU cores and up to 8GB of RAM
- One of the best platforms for bloggers and webmasters to get cheaper and more reliable cloud site hosting
- Provides three data mirroring systems for added security
- Bluehost provides users with a dedicated IP and domain privacy
- Round the clock phone and live chat
- Fast server response time of 151ms
BlueHost Pricing Range
|Hosting||Plan Name||RAM||Bandwidth||Cores||Storage||Monthly Price|
|VPS||Standard||2 GB||1 TB||2||30 GB SSD||$19.99|
|Enhanced||4 GB||2 TB||2||60 GB SSD||$29.99|
|Ultimate||8 GB||3 TB||4||120 GB SSD||$59.99|
|Dedicated||Standard||4 GB||5 TB||4||RAID Level 1 Storage – 2 x 500 GB||$79.99|
|Enhanced||8 GB||10 TB||4||RAID Level 1 Storage – 2 x 1000 GB||$99.99|
|Ultimate||16 GB||15 TB||4||RAID Level 1 Storage – 2 x 1000 GB||$119.99|
Also Read: Bluehost Affiliate Program Review
This cloud hosting service provider has more than 400000 customers and renders reliable services to developers, designers, bloggers, etc. Linode was launched in 2003 by Christopher Aker. Its basic plan starts at $10 a month or $0.015/hr, and in this plan, you get 1 core CPU, 2 GB RAM, 50 GB SSD storage, and 2TB of monthly data transfer.
Along with being low-cost, it also renders a plethora of 1 click apps that can aid in hosting WordPress or Drupal-backed sites. They also provide SSD data featured plans. The data centers of Linode are located in Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America. Linode’s high-performance SSDs, 40 Gbps network and Intel E5 processors make your website or application simply fly.
- It offers a cloning option that helps the user make a copy of the contents and link it with the IP failover feature; this is beneficial because, in case of any downfall, it will switch automatically to the other server with a similar configuration.
- Best for people having low-budget
- It has an ultra-simple management interface that enables users to deploy quickly, boot, resize, and clone cloud environments in a few clicks.
- Linode comes with SSD-powered Linux servers that have 40 Gbps network speed.
- They render full access to graphs, processors, usage, connection, and server condition on one page to make it easier for you to detect the issues. This information helps you make proactive, and you can avert any serious problems.
- 9% server uptime guarantee
- They provide detailed “How To” tutorials on their website to help you learn new things.
- Round the clock live chat, ticketing system, email, and phone support
Linode Pricing Range
|RAM||CPUs||SSD Storage||Transfer||Monthly Price|
|1 GB||1||25 GB||1 TB||$5|
|2 GB||1||50 GB||2 TB||$10|
|4 GB||2||80 GB||4 TB||$20|
|8 GB||4||160 GB||5 TB||$40|
|16 GB||6||320 GB||8 TB||$80|
|32 GB||8||640 GB||16 TB||$160|
|64 GB||16||1280 GB||20 TB||$320|
|96 GB||20||1920 GB||20 TB||$480|
|128 GB||24||2560 GB||20 TB||$640|
|192 GB||32||3840 GB||20 TB||$960|
A lot of people prefer this platform because they provide an hourly billing option, which means the users just need to pay for the computing resources they use. It is a fast and trustworthy cloud server hosting platform with 99.99% uptime commitment and 1 Gbps ports.
They also provide an extra layer of cloud sophistication, just like you will see with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure. Their plans start at $3.25 a month, in which you will get 30GB SSD storage, 1 GB RAM, 1TB bandwidth, and 1 vCPU. The good part is that you can customize the plan as per your requirements while you sign-up. It is one of the suitable options to get the best cheap cloud hosting.
- Per Hour or monthly billing as per your convenience
- They provide an option to select your OS or application configuration
- With Hostwinds, you get Free SSL, Free Domain, and free websites transfer
- They provide multiple Locations
- You also have the option to upgrade for cPanel, back-ups, and more
- Hostwinds offer a 45-days money-back guarantee; this means that if you are not satisfied with their services, you can ask for the refund
- Renders managed & unmanaged option
- This platform offers block and object storage, plus an enterprise firewall
- They provide a customizable solution; thus, you can get the plan as per your requirements
- 1 GBPS Port
Hostwinds Pricing Range
|Managed Linux Plan 1||30 GB SSD||1 TB||1 Core||1 GB||$8.24|
|Managed Linux Plan 2||50 GB SSD||2 TB||1 Core||2 GB||$16.49|
|Managed Linux Plan 3||75 GB SSD||2 TB||2 Cores||4 GB||$29.99|
|Managed Linux Plan 4||100 GB SSD||2 TB||2 Cores||6 GB||$38.24|
|Managed Windows Plan 1||30 GB SSD||1 TB||1 Core||1 GB||$12.74|
|Managed Windows Plan 2||50 GB SSD||2 TB||1 Core||2 GB||$20.99|
|Managed Windows Plan 3||75 GB SSD||2 TB||2 Cores||4 GB||$34.49|
|Managed Windows Plan 4||100 GB SSD||2 TB||2 Cores||6 GB||$42.74|
|E3-1270 v2 Dedicated Server||1 TB||10 TB||4 Cores||8 GB||$106|
|E3-1240 v2 Dedicated Server||1 TB||10 TB||4 Cores||16 GB||$112|
|E3-1271 v3 Dedicated Server||1 TB||10 TB||4 Cores||8 GB||$121|
|2 x E5645 Dedicated Server||1 TB||10 TB||6 Cores||48 GB||$136|
|E5-26020 v2 Dedicated Server||1 TB||10 TB||6 Cores||96 GB||$239|
|Cloud 1||30 GB SSD||1 TB||1 Core||1 GB||$4.99|
|Cloud 2||50 GB SSD||2 TB||1 Core||2 GB||$9.99|
|Cloud 3||75 GB SSD||2 TB||2 Cores||4 GB||$18.99|
|Cloud 4||100 GB SSD||2 TB||2 Cores||6 GB||$28.99|
|Cloud 5||150 GB SSD||3 TB||4 Cores||8 GB||$38.99|
|Cloud 6||200 GB SSD||4 TB||4 Cores||12 GB||$49.99|
|Cloud 7||300 GB SSD||5 TB||6 Cores||16 GB||$76.99|
|Cloud 8||400 GB SSD||6 TB||8 Cores||32 GB||$125|
|Cloud 9||500 GB SSD||8 TB||12 Cores||64 GB||$215|
|Cloud 10||750 GB SSD||9 TB||16 Cores||96 GB||$329|
This is one of the best cheap cloud hosting service providers, yet it offers amazing speed and power. Hostinger offers three plans: Cloud Startup, Cloud Professional, and Cloud Enterprise. You will get 300 websites and unlimited bandwidth for your account in all the plans. In addition, they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee; this means you can try their service without any risk, and if you do not like it, you can ask for a refund.
The Cloud Startup plan starts at $9.99 per month and offers 200GB of SSD storage, 2 CPU cores, and 3GB of RAM. In the Cloud Professional plan ($18.99 per month), you get 250GB storage, 4 CPU cores, and 6GB RAM. Whereas, in the Cloud Enterprise plan ($69.99 per month), users get 300GB storage, 6CPU cores, and 12 GB RAM.
All the plans offer a free SSL certificate and domain name. The best thing is that these plans come with daily back-ups and Google Ads credits as well.
- Hostinger offers Free Domain, SSL, and free daily backup
- Quick setup with intuitive custom control panel
- It also renders users with a dedicated IP
- You get automated daily back-ups and integrated caching
- They claim to have a guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
- Hostinger is built on CloudLinux with LVE containers
- 30-day refund-policy
- Isolated resources and integrated Cloudflare
- You also get a free control panel with Hostinger
- It has user-friendly hosting that is powered by Google Cloud
Hostinger Pricing Range
|Plan Name||RAM||Storage||CPUs||Bandwidth||Monthly Price|
|VPS 1||1GB||20GB SSD||1 Core||1TB||$3.95|
|VPS 2||2GB||40 GB SSD||2 Cores||2TB||$8.95|
|VPS 3||3GB||60GB SSD||3 Cores||3TB||$12.95|
|VPS 4||4GB||80 GB SSD||4 Cores||4 TB||$15.95|
|VPS 5||6 GB||120 GB SSD||6 Cores||6 TB||$23.95|
|VPS 6||8GB||160GB SSD||8 Cores||8TB||$38.99|
|VPS 7||12 GB||200 GB SSD||8 Cores||10TB||$57.99|
|VPS 8||16 GB||250 GB SSD||8 Cores||12TB||$77.99|
|Cloud Startup||3GB||200 GB SSD||2 Cores||Unlimited||$9.99|
|Cloud Professional||6GB||250 GB SSD||4 Cores||Unlimited||$18.99|
|Cloud Enterprise||12GB||300 GB SSD||6 Cores||Unlimited||$69.99|
Apart from the amazing features of this platform, one highlighting thing about CloudSigma is its transparent billing system that works on a pay-as-you-go functionality. This means that you will have to pay for the used resources rather than for unused resources. In addition, they have over 10 data centers located across the globe to make sure low latency, thus, fast performance worldwide.
It is a Swiss company that has made its presence worldwide after a decade in business. They do not offer a lot of plans; instead, you can create your own plan as per your requirements; they provide you with the privilege to select the RAM and storage you need and get the plan created for yourself. This will help developers and bloggers save a lot of money that can be invested in other things.
- More than 10 data centers to cart cutting-edge speed
- The best part is their vitreous billing system
- They also render a free trial account, and no credit card is required for it.
- Live chat for quick help.
- Render dedicated resources allocation through their custom KVM technology
- CloudSigma is created with superior class hardware
- They claim to offer a 100% SLA uptime guarantee
- They also enable users with custom ISO and templates
- Instant positioning in seconds
CloudSigma Pricing Range
|Small – 2||1 GB||1 Core||50 GB SSD||5 TB||$14.00|
|Small – 3||2 GB||1 Core||50 GB SSD||5 TB||$20.00|
|Medium – 1||2 GB||2 Cores||50 GB SSD||5 TB||$34.00|
|Medium – 3||8 GB||4 Cores||80 GB SSD||5 TB||$96.00|
|Large – 1||16 GB||8 Cores||160 GB SSD||5 TB||$203.00|
|Large – 2||32 GB||12 Cores||320 GB SSD||5 TB||$361.00|
|Large – 3||48 GB||16 Cores||480 GB SSD||5 TB||$519.00|
|XLarge||64 GB||20 Cores||640 GB SSD||5 TB||$677.00|
16. 1 &1 IONOS
It offers scalable cloud server hosting and various other services such as shared hosting, email marketing tools, domain registration, DNS management, WordPress installation, SSL certificate, and much more. They provide you with an option to select cloud servers from the US, UK, Germany, and Spain. All their services are pretty fast, flexible, and secure.
From your dashboard itself, you will be able to install OS easily and reboot it. The highlighting part about this platform is that they provide cloud packages on an hourly basis, which means you pay only for the resources you use. Their hourly plan starts at $0.1744 per hour, and in this, you will get 1 GB RAM, 1 Core AMD CPU, 1 GB space, and 1 GB traffic.
- Per hour Billing and anytime cancellation option available
- This platform is developer-friendly plus easy to use
- It is the best plan for users that have a low budget
- Users get the option to select between SSD and HDD storage
- You get 1GB memory with a freeload balance
- Multiple data centres
- Free Emails and full root access
- It covers full API, backup, and Firewall
- KVM console and unlimited data transfer
- Round the clock phone support
- Free SSL certificate
- Intel Xeon processor
- You can create a customized plan as per your requirements.
IONOS Pricing Range
|Plan Name||RAM||CPU||Storage||Monthly Price|
|VPS S||512 MB||1 vCore||10 GB||$2|
|VPS M||2 GB||2 vCores||80 GB||$7|
|VPS L||4 GB||2 vCores||120 GB||$15|
|VPS XL||8 GB||4 vCores||160 GB||$25|
|VPS XXL||12 GB||6 vCores||240 GB||$35|
These were some of the best cheap cloud hosting service providers; you can choose any of them as they are economical, reliable, safe, and offer exceptional features. Cloud hosting drastically increases the speed and performance as it provides scalability, which is why it is called the next generation of web hosting. A lot of companies are opting for cloud services because it renders hassle-free managed clouds.
This list is created to help you get not only economical but high performance, uptime, and reliable cloud hosting service provider, so without any second thought, choose any one of them that suits your requirements.
Subscribe to Moneymint Weekly
Every Sunday we email people like you with top tips, insights and opportunities to manage your finances and build your online business. No hype, no scams, no fake gurus. Sign up below to get the next one.
Source Reference : https://moneymint.com/best-cheap-cloud-hosting/